unixman Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 When we click on the Forums link on the home page, we can see a link "Today's Posts". I reckon it would be useful to have this link on the home page. Basically I'm lazy, and the less use of the clicky clicky mousy thingy the better.
powdarrmonkey Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 Basically I'm lazy, and the less use of the clicky clicky mousy thingy the better. Ahhh, a *nixer after my own heart
CyberNerd Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 drag the "todays posts" link into the firefox toolbar?
ZeroHour Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 Or you could click the "menu" option in the top right box after you login That has a direct link.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now