pooley Posted October 10, 2008 Posted October 10, 2008 (edited) Just getting to grip with Joomla and how it works etc, have added sections, categories etc. I have added a link under "Main menu" and pointed it towards my newly created article. When I click on the link I get a new page with my article on here, great!! well almost, the alignment of the article is not centered on the page, its sat under the "man menu" as opposed to the middle of the page. I just can't see where the option is to centre the article. I have looked at joomla tutorials etc but nothing mentions alignment. 1st pic is Front page, 2nd pic is once ANY menu lnk is pressed. I think its somthing to do with columns etc, but I can't see where to set/edit positioning for any page apart from front page . Edited October 10, 2008 by pooley Screen shots added
pooley Posted October 10, 2008 Author Posted October 10, 2008 Looks a bit sh!t though, don't really want anything under the menu other than blank space, or login box if I decide to put it back. Any way of achieving this ?
alonebfg Posted October 11, 2008 Posted October 11, 2008 there is you can create a blank page with a standered page and disable the frount page totally there are lots of ways of doing it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now