witch Posted October 6, 2008 Posted October 6, 2008 I don't know why this is still on - I had an interview some months ago with another school and the girl who had this job was there - she actually got it above me but took another job I know that it is the usual case of a part time job with too much work and not enough hours
Jiser Posted October 6, 2008 Author Posted October 6, 2008 I applied twice. No response either time, must be something wrong with my application... Having said that was invited to a few other interviews had to put down though as I was on holiday and they wouldn't budge dates.
witch Posted October 6, 2008 Posted October 6, 2008 Hmmm - on that basis I think I wouldn't bother if I were you From what I remember, the jobholder was expected to do loads of stuff outside the remit of a techie - mostly stuff for the teachers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now