Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Server 2008 x64

Xenapp 5

16GB RAM

 

I have a citrix server that randomly grinds to a halt. On further inspection the logonUI process is taking up all the RAM. I end the process on the console and all is fine.

 

I had to rebuild the server from scratch anyway so was hoping that would sort the problem however it is still present :(

 

I have uninstalled sophos AV entirely (but did do a full system scan before doing so incase the logonui exectuable had been hijacked by a virus)

 

Does anyone know why this process might randomly try hijacking all 16GB of RAM? Im pretty sure it's not virus related.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...