Dos_Box Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 What is it. I'm having a 'dumb day' and can't find thw info in the manuals. All I want to know is if I have instaeed my VMWare server onto a server called 'VMWARE' and IIS is running correctly then what link do I use to connect to the web management console?
Geoff Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 Assuming your using VMWare server beta 2, port 902 is the default.
Dos_Box Posted April 6, 2006 Author Posted April 6, 2006 Thanks. Now to configure the 'missing bits'.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now