Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

I've been struggling a lot with the Progress Review Day Scheduling, and I wanted to get a Class list from SIMS (as a report) with, among other things, the Admission number of the siblings of a certain student. Now, I know how to do that, the only problem is when that student has 2, 3 or 4 siblings and I don't know how to get the report design to show the other 2 or 3 siblings of that student. If I add the "family link" at the Data field again twice or 3 times to try to reflect the other siblings, sometimes it will show the others and sometimes will just repeat one sibling. There's seems to be a trick here. Can anybody tell me that?

 

Regards to all!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...