Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

In Windows 2008, how the heck do you give a group the rights to unlock user accounts?

 

I use Password Control, and the group can reset passwords and force a change at logon, but I can find no option to allow them to unlock accounts..

 

Help!

Posted

Similar here. I could have sworn there was a way to delgate specific AD functions in AD in 2k3, like reset, move, enable, disable, ect;

But for the life of me i cant find move.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...