Dos_Box Posted yesterday at 13:31 Posted yesterday at 13:31 Amazon once more has a sale on, personally I'm in the market for a decent USB hub. I currently have an old Anker USB 3.0 hub, which is fine, but I could do with the bandwidth that USB C gives. The hub should have lots of USB A sockets too! I would also, if you need one, take a good look at the mini electric screwdriver sets. I got one on a flash sale a few months back and it's been amazing. I'll never need to buy 'special' screwdrivers again, and the electric driver is a godsend! Actually, its on sale again! - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Electric-Screwdriver-Precision-Professional-Electronics/dp/B0FPCKMDHM?crid=3HZB1B1IJ12PO&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.EBWejALf19Ovyd5EQIqM60h_RNuJcs5lRIhDwO0TIREfkJgjvcgZOI_K_s1FQkiWrgmo6wGNITE51wvRBR1e9AgW3pLOh09hTJQv9mOW__wtKyDEOJZkx1arKxO3GtWN1_zk5slhwJe_DFBAPa9XTGUAHnxihHW8pGp_sGwIfeR1uwbCxihSGsTwnHJVjkGDS8HylZ-_51sdDsd6FuLbdNz3eDAWEgwvyZLXnMVGpuE.gEziFpiKoPwM_d9pbehsZWNWn1QV6iAcQhOpKks9WFs&dib_tag=se&keywords=mini%2Belectric%2Bscrewdriver%2Bset&psr=PDAY&qid=1791293259&s=pbdd&sprefix=mini%2Belectric%2Bscrewdriver%2Bset%2Cpbdd%2C102&sr=1-15&th=1 The case is pretty good with the main body on a sprung clip that clips in\out when pushed to keep them all the bits secure and you can change the driver from inside the case. The bit holder sleeve is also magnetic, so they don't fall out.
Fazza Posted yesterday at 13:43 Posted yesterday at 13:43 I've ordered some Amazon work trousers for £16 which is the cheapest they've ever been but that's about it!
DrBeaker Posted yesterday at 15:57 Posted yesterday at 15:57 2 hours ago, Fazza said: I've ordered some Amazon work trousers for £16 which is the cheapest they've ever been but that's about it! What kind of trousers?
pete Posted yesterday at 16:17 Posted yesterday at 16:17 2 hours ago, Dos_Box said: Actually, its on sale again! - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Electric-Screwdriver-Precision-Professional-Electronics/dp/B0FPCKMDHM?crid=3HZB1B1IJ12PO&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.EBWejALf19Ovyd5EQIqM60h_RNuJcs5lRIhDwO0TIREfkJgjvcgZOI_K_s1FQkiWrgmo6wGNITE51wvRBR1e9AgW3pLOh09hTJQv9mOW__wtKyDEOJZkx1arKxO3GtWN1_zk5slhwJe_DFBAPa9XTGUAHnxihHW8pGp_sGwIfeR1uwbCxihSGsTwnHJVjkGDS8HylZ-_51sdDsd6FuLbdNz3eDAWEgwvyZLXnMVGpuE.gEziFpiKoPwM_d9pbehsZWNWn1QV6iAcQhOpKks9WFs&dib_tag=se&keywords=mini%2Belectric%2Bscrewdriver%2Bset&psr=PDAY&qid=1791293259&s=pbdd&sprefix=mini%2Belectric%2Bscrewdriver%2Bset%2Cpbdd%2C102&sr=1-15&th=1 The case is pretty good with the main body on a sprung clip that clips in\out when pushed to keep them all the bits secure and you can change the driver from inside the case. The bit holder sleeve is also magnetic, so they don't fall out. What's the torque like? Enough to do the job, but not enough to strip the heads? Or......?
Dos_Box Posted yesterday at 17:36 Author Posted yesterday at 17:36 1 hour ago, pete said: What's the torque like? Enough to do the job, but not enough to strip the heads? Or......? Really good, it's handled all the fiddly screws in various pieces of Apple kit with zero issues. It also has all the obscure bits like the pent screws Apple uses. I'm very pleased with mine. 1
Dos_Box Posted yesterday at 18:00 Author Posted yesterday at 18:00 Well, this listing is all the confusing. 1
MicraMan Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago If anyone like a good quality torch or plays airsoft, Olight has some great deals on prime day i've just had a look and somethings are nearly 50%... 1
Fazza Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 15 hours ago, DrBeaker said: What kind of trousers? These ones: I was about to purchase them the other day but then remembered about Prime Days so good job I hung on as it's the lowest price it's been in a year 1 1
Dos_Box Posted 15 hours ago Author Posted 15 hours ago 33 minutes ago, Fazza said: These ones: I was about to purchase them the other day but then remembered about Prime Days so good job I hung on as it's the lowest price it's been in a year I do need some work pants for decorating\gardening etc. so thanks for that Also, if anyone fancies a tipple, Gentleman Jack is on a really good offer @£18.99 (46% off)- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004CYNYNK?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title&th=1
mikes Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Any good 75" or 85" TV's I wonder I have a 55" one at the moment but my eyesight isn't the best esp. for playing RTS and picking out unit types.
MicraMan Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 4 minutes ago, mikes said: Any good 75" or 85" TV's I wonder I have a 55" one at the moment but my eyesight isn't the best esp. for playing RTS and picking out unit types. what sort of quality or screen type you looking for? and budget?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now