Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm after a report from Arbor which will give me all the year 10 lessons, which teachers teach them, and which students are in them. I am relatively new to Arbor and can't figure out how to do it and Arbor's latest response to my ticket was "It is actually a bit of a tricky one to get a report to show every lesson and every student." and then a link to their feedback pages.

 

Anyone know if there is a way to do it? It feels like it should be possible to get a lesson per page in some sort of format.....

 

Stuart

Posted

Now it's not a pretty solution, but the "Printable Lesson Registers" under Students > Attendance > Reports can download all the registers for a day with their time slots at the top for that day etc but you would have a PDF of all lessons and you'd have to pick Year 10 out of that.

  • Like 1
Posted

Thanks for this. That's given me the data I need, however I want it in a format I can then manipulate. I've tried converting the PDF to Word, Excel and TXT and on all of those it removes the actual class name and just has the teacher and students. Any ideas anyone?

Posted

Not off the top of my head I'm afraid. If you just want class totals then Students > Enrolment > Academic > Courses > Table View is the place

 

If you want lists for each subject you can go to Students > Enrolment > Academic > Courses > Overview and select the course and year group and then select download student list, which will put information into each tab in excel with the collation but the timetabled lessons themselves it will not export, you can see them on the course screens but I don't think you are getting a "every lesson with timetable and all students etc" in one long list at the mo. You may be able to do it with PowerBI and the Snowflake connector, but I don't use that our deputy head does.

 

edit, the set of items available on the connector is here and may actually be able to do what you want from the information it shows - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nE4ppS2o1YJCKQDhtWBPwyt3dKx3Fpu-ySyDXnQnocs/edit?gid=0#gid=0

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...