alicepractice Posted July 17 Posted July 17 Hi! First post here. I recently acquired a Satellite Pro ET10-G-105 laptop/tablet 2 in 1 thing from E-Waste. I had to install a completely new version of Windows as there was no OS on it before for some reason... This means there is no OEM drivers. I was reading a thread of this same topic, however it seemed all the links to download the required drivers had expired. Does anyone still have these files? I would love to get the touchscreen and auto-rotate working again as a little project of mine. Thanks very much!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now