johbreaking Posted June 23 Posted June 23 Not that I ever go into fixing hardware now but as a bit of an internal challenge and a bit of fun from my tech that I can't fix it! One of our 8th gen nucs has just stopped working and won't power on, the power button does nothing. When plugged in I can see the NUC has lights on the motherboard so is getting power but it will not turn on. Have removed the RAM sticks and get the same and held down power button whilst no power and RAM in but still will not power back on. Anyone seen similar? TIA
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now