synaesthesia Posted June 15 Posted June 15 Is there any way to see what policy the numbers refer to when running a real time report? They seem to appear every now and then and I can't see any rhyme nor reason for it. Quick screenshot example: There is another which I'm specifically trying to track, but this provides the gist. Is there some sort of history somewhere which says that rule 1 used to be "Unblock Teams because it's needed" (or something more likely & appropriate) I suspect it came about during a smoothwall update as every now and then categories get merged or updated, as I keep meticulous logs of every change I make.
tom_newton Posted June 17 Posted June 17 It's a bit clunky, but you can see the policy id if you mouseover the "edit" button on each policy 1
synaesthesia Posted June 17 Author Posted June 17 Ah cheers, in which case they're not old/missing/deleted - do you know why they show as numbers in some cases please?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now