Zoom7000 Posted May 9 Posted May 9 My PC has started acting weirdly lately where it wakes up immediately after it goes to sleep (I've set it to go to sleep after 10 minutes). What's weird though, is that if I manually set it to sleep (via the Start menu) it stays asleep. But if it goes to sleep itself, after it's 10 minute setting, it wakes up immediately. I'm using the Logitech MX Keys S and the MX Master 3S. If I switch them off, the PC will stay asleep. But if I leave them on, the PC will wake up immediately, unless I put it to sleep manually, where it will stay asleep, even with the keyboard and mouse switched on. I know that I can disable USB power on, but I don't want to as I like being able to wake the PC up using either the keyboard and mouse. Any ideas? I'm running Windows 11 Pro 25H2 (26200.8328) and the latest version of Logi Options+ (2.3.879545)
Zoom7000 Posted May 10 Author Posted May 10 I think I found the culprit, I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it's the one as I didn't really make any other changes. I was using the WOLSkill by Oscar Penalo for my Alexa to enable Wake on LAN for my PC. However, he's since discontinued it and replaced it by RemoteRelay which is a freemium solution. Disabling this skill using the Alexa app appears to now have fixed the issue. Might try to report it as a bug, but in the meantime, I'll look for an alternative WoL solution that works via iPhone or Alexa.
ZeroHour Posted May 11 Posted May 11 There is a cli tool that can tell you what woke the pc if I recall but I cant remember the switches or that.
ovenchips Posted May 12 Posted May 12 10 hours ago, ZeroHour said: There is a cli tool that can tell you what woke the pc if I recall but I cant remember the switches or that. powercfg /lastwake For Windows 1 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now