clumsy1974 Posted December 3, 2025 Posted December 3, 2025 Another detention question, sorry. I can setup the escalate to work, but I cannot seem to get reschedule to work. Teachers taking a register can see the column of check boxes but cannot then click the reschedule (I have enabled teacher register reschedule already in the scheduled detention). Has anyone else seen this? Thanks, Simon
bobsmith Posted December 3, 2025 Posted December 3, 2025 Bromcom I presume? (you should really put the MIS name in your thread titles) https://docs.bromcom.com/knowledge-base/how-to-escalate-and-reschedule-detentions/#reschedule Reading through that guide - "While Rescheduling is possible when a Student misses a Detention with an Authorised Absence." Are you marking an absence before attempting to tick the reschedule button?
clumsy1974 Posted December 3, 2025 Author Posted December 3, 2025 Sorry, yes. Bromcom. I believe I have all the correct setting enabled, but the reschedule box is not clickable at all. Even if it's the first thing I attempt to click. Very strange.
bobsmith Posted December 4, 2025 Posted December 4, 2025 can you confirm that you mark the kid absent BEFORE trying to reschedule?
clumsy1974 Posted December 4, 2025 Author Posted December 4, 2025 It doesn't matter which order I do things. It will just show me the no entry sign over the option. Untitled document.pdf
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now