Anyer Posted September 9, 2025 Posted September 9, 2025 (edited) I maintain Teams for my school, and I have been asked to move some coursework over from two Teams from last academic year for a specific student. However, this student lefts us in February 2025 and then came back to us yesterday and the following applies to her Teams: Private channels are gone No work in her assignment folders, submitted/working, when looking on the Team's SharePoint When I log into her account and see her files in the Quick Access, it gives me a 404 error when I try to open it. The account was reactivated between 10-11am yesterday, but still no sign of it. Is there anyway to retrieve the SharePoint pages related to the work and the channel/assignments or as it was probably deleted close to her leaving in February by Teams (via a sync with Locker Connect), the page is long gone? Edited September 9, 2025 by Anyer
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now