maximus12345 Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Hi I wonder if anyone can help. I am trying to install the fronter oes2 to allow active x to run to open/edit/save files on the school network. I have tried to install it, but when students logon they get the message below. I was wondering if anyone had managed to deploy this successful to their network and if so can you possible give me some help. Cheers Max LoadLibrary(“C:\WINDOWS\System32\fronter_oes2.dll”)failed – The specified module could not be found
Face-Man Posted August 28, 2008 Posted August 28, 2008 We've managed to get it working here. I did go around using an admin user to install it in their login script. I suspect you may have permission issues if it can't find the DLL. Have you tested it with differnt users and get it to work ?
vote-for-pedro Posted November 14, 2008 Posted November 14, 2008 Hi. I install the msi package at logon via Group Policy you can download the .msi package form fronter's website. Fronter_OES2_IE.msi 574kb Fronter support
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now