Harv354 Posted June 13, 2025 Posted June 13, 2025 Hi Guys, We use intune / intune for education for apple devices. I am trying to push out Arbour App for parents via intune IOS deployment. I have acquired the licenses fine from ASM, added to the group correctly, IOS version is up to date. This is the only app I get "not applicable" Anyone got any thoughts? Or have already done so, Other way is just to run a web app to the URL. Apparently app is a disaster anyway. Cheers
ZeroHour Posted June 13, 2025 Posted June 13, 2025 I thought Company Portal needed to be on the devices if it isnt as well as a profile installed via that for push but I have not looked at InTune iOS for a while.
DalekSec Posted June 13, 2025 Posted June 13, 2025 How long have you waited? Apps normally install within 15mins but can take an hour to appear as installed in intune
Harv354 Posted June 18, 2025 Author Posted June 18, 2025 On 13/06/2025 at 15:55, DalekSec said: How long have you waited? Apps normally install within 15mins but can take an hour to appear as installed in intune Waited over 2 hours and also manually pushed a sync. All other apps are working fine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now