Llirrom Posted March 18, 2025 Posted March 18, 2025 Hi all, I have been having trouble getting SIMS Solus3 Deployment Service to push to PCs. I am getting the following error "COM Error: Server execution failed (Excception from HRESULT: 0xu0080005 (CO_E_SERVER_EXEC_FAILURE)). I am noticing the event log: The server {73E709EA-5D93-4B2E-BBB0-99B7938DA9E4} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. I have restarted the following services: Solus3 Agent Service Solu3 Deployment Service This issue can be resolved by restarting the SIMS Server as a whole but I am hesitant to do this each time I need to push Solus3 as it feels like taking a hammer to a screw. I was just curious as to whether anyone else has experienced this specific error when using the deployment service? Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now