Sonic007 Posted March 10, 2025 Posted March 10, 2025 Hi everyone, I've got a weird problem with my Windows 11 install. So I go and install Windows 11 and all goes well. Join to domain, all good. The problem I have is that after a little while the security logs get full and users can no longer login. I have to login as an admin user on the machine, go to event viewer, and then clear the security and other windows logs. I make sure to tick the "overwrite files once full" buttons. Users can then log in again. After a few weeks, the issue happens again......so something is resetting the event viewer options and instead of overwriting it is filing back up the logs again. A policy on the domain? Any ideas? Thankyou.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now