Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I got an acer 24" for about half that. I only use it for work though and not for gaming so I couldnt comment on the refresh rate or anything like that, but for what I needed it for it does the job perfectly.
Posted

24 or 26 " is plenty of screen real estate so not going to go dual screen at least not for quite some time.

 

Plus trying to watch movies etc dual screen is a pain so for now just want one 26 or 24" screen ( will choose depending on refresh rate, high resolution, supports HDCP ) am thinking either a samsung or a iiyama but not sure and need some suggestions or recommendations.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...