saidei Posted February 25, 2025 Posted February 25, 2025 Hi Hope you are ok . Can someone please advise regarding Office 365 business standard license and sensivity labels. My understanding is that I should be able to mark email as Confidential. I can apply the label to the email but receiver can forward the email which should not be possible. Can anyone let me know what type of labels I can configure with Office 365 business standard license My understanding is that I need at least Azure Information Protection (AIP P1) for sensivity labels to work. Can someone please confirm. Thank you in advance.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now