Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

How do I bring comment from a comment bank into a report automatically?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all, trying to set up marksheets that reflect our shiny new curriculum here in Wales. The vision is that a teacher can enter a single value from a gradeset into a marksheet, which will then pull a comment from a comment bank into a report at the click of a button (ha!). So, I've created the gradests, created the comment banks, linked everything together... but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the comment to appear in the report, instead of just either the single value from the gradeset (Result) or the short description of the grade (Result Description).

 

Anyone got any pointers, please, before I set about enlarging the cranium-shaped hole in my office wall?

 

Diolch o glaon

 

Psi

Posted

Haia Bobsmith,

yes, using SIMS. I've managed to figure out the initial question I raised (bringing in a comment from a comment bank). but for some reason, every comment that SIMS drags over is duplicated in the outputted reports, despite the template clearly only having one "comment-result set" type field. Absolutely doing my head in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...