CestM0i Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 I’ve written a PA that listens to a consumables order list with columns for item, created by, order status, FAO dept etc. I’ve used a condition to only send email if ‘required’ and a switch with each department name to determine who to send the email to. It works and that’s great but it feels clunky to have 5 emails that all say the same thing and the only difference is the address being sent to. Unfortunately the email address for the ‘to’ field aren’t inside M365, otherwise I could use department information to pick the address. I feel as though there should be a way to have an array inside the script with department names and email addresses and have one email that has a script in the ‘to’ field that selects the correct address based on the FAO department in that table. But… I can’t figure out how to make or reference a table like this (I’d prefer not to create a list in sharepoint and have the table inside the flow). Any help greatly appreciated, or just a pat on the back to say I’m already doing it the best way works too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now