Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Run Report - Behaviour Pivot Table - Leavers not included


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm trying to run a behaviour report from the last academic year to do some analysis. Whatever I do, I cannot seem to include Year 11s that left us in the summer. Please help!
Posted

Hi Arthur, you might want to indicate which MIS you are using. Makes it hard to offer suggestion otherwise.

If you are using Bromcom then you need to specify the correct active date for your data. The student selector will always default to todays date for the selection and this would preclude your year 11 leavers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...