timbo343 Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 We are pushing out a Cookie message blocker and need to Whitelist some sites such as the iPlayer as it's blocking the TV license screen. The other one we have used was blocking the adverts on Photopea. Is there a way to import a json configuration into the Chrome browsers on a Windows machine so the options of the extension are edited with our Whilelist.
timbo343 Posted October 1, 2024 Author Posted October 1, 2024 I'm interested in your cookie message blocker. We were using "I Still Don't Care about Cookies" but found this broke Photopea though worked with iPlayer. We now moved to Cookie Dialog Monster with works with Photopea but breaks iPlayer. So need a way to inject a whitelist on Windows computers.
sigma Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 Filtering uniconsent.com gets rid of the consent pop up and the nag. It looks like they’ve changed it since I last looked at it.
timbo343 Posted October 1, 2024 Author Posted October 1, 2024 Filtering uniconsent.com gets rid of the consent pop up and the nag. It looks like they’ve changed it since I last looked at it.So filter out uniconsent.com for photopea?
sigma Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 It’s just the cookie consent box. I don’t know what other sites use it but it will likely work for them as well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now