bhartleyy Posted July 25, 2024 Posted July 25, 2024 Hello I am getting this error when sysprep/capture task sequence is running. "Unexpected return code while re-arming Office 2016, RC + -1073425660" See attachement. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
altecsole Posted July 25, 2024 Posted July 25, 2024 Unless you really, really need to - like having very large software installs that you can't deploy, or due to time limitations for deployment, I'd avoid capturing an image. It's far better to install Windows and Software in the Task Sequence.
Passat1983ICTech Posted July 31, 2024 Posted July 31, 2024 Hello have you update the bios just wanted to ask
bhartleyy Posted August 9, 2024 Author Posted August 9, 2024 Hi all I found this article which solved the issue https://learn.microsoft.com/fi-fi/troubleshoot/windows-client/setup-upgrade-and-drivers/sysprep-fails-remove-or-update-store-apps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now