katydocherty Posted May 9, 2024 Posted May 9, 2024 Hi there When importing the ATF for our new year 7 students, it is showing the error below. Unexpected Error: The INSERT statement conflicted with the CHECK constraint "chk_adm_application_free_school_meals_history_start_date". The conflict occurred in database "Netherhall_Learning_Campus_High_3824009", table "sims.adm_application_free_school_meals_history". The statement has been terminated I have looked at other threads and worked out I need to remove the FSM history. Please could anyone help me with a step by step guide how I do this I have tried copying it on to word pad but can't establish what I do next or how I save it to then try and import it! Our previous IT manager was a whizz with these sorts of errors and xml files and used to sort them for me, now he has retired I am ashamed to say I am stuck! I appreciate it is probably a straightforward task to someone in the know - please share your expertise. ESS say it is an issue the LA need to sort but they are directing me back to ESS. I wasn't sure if I was able to just import it as a CTF instead as I can also download that too? Thanks for your help. Katy
Miscbrah Posted May 9, 2024 Posted May 9, 2024 (edited) Used Notepad++ when I edited the last one, though memory is a bit hazy I think I needed the XML Tools plugin to use "pretty print" also as the thing was all stuck on one line! Ctrl+F and search for the section you need then chop it out between the tags for that section, as in: thebrokenstuff Then save it as a new file, then import that - provided you're 100% that deleting that section is the right thing to be doing. Any good to you? I do think that's correct in that it's an LA issue, though they're probably drowning currently and batting people away. Go back to them I'd say if it looks daunting. Edited May 9, 2024 by Miscbrah 1
katydocherty Posted May 9, 2024 Author Posted May 9, 2024 That is brilliant thanks so much for taking the time to help! Will give it a go and see how I get on 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now