MrBHall Posted December 8, 2023 Posted December 8, 2023 Hello, I have Windows 11 Pro connected to a domain and I have managed to configure a lock screen by adding the lock screen image via registry from a group policy which I've set. However, I'm coming to a problem that Windows Spotlight is still showing information on the lock screen even after I've disabled all of these settings in group policy. Microsoft seems to want Windows Spotlight on as default on Windows 10 Pro and not if you have Windows 10 Education for instance. So I am looking to see if there's a way of changing personalising the lock screen setting from 'Windows Spotlight' to 'Picture' using the registry. I am unable to change this now because I've set it to disable the personalise the lock screen option which is what I wanted it to do. Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks, Ben
MrBHall Posted December 21, 2023 Author Posted December 21, 2023 Can anyone help me here please. Many thanks, Ben
miloshmedia Posted December 24, 2023 Posted December 24, 2023 Are your ADMX templates up to date? I use the built in GPOs to apply this and it works perfectly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now