Sput1985 Posted October 19, 2023 Posted October 19, 2023 This I believe will be a quick answer one.... due to probably my overly complexed search terms I didnt get a definitive answer from google. I have an O365 user whose account was sync'd from AD. Their AD account is no more. Their 365 account is no more, not even in deleted users, so I presume their AD account was deleted over 90 days ago. If I do a Compliance Search for emails they have sent, am I right in saying I will find none, unless the email was sent to a user who is still active in the O365 tenant? Therefore their externally sent emails will not be searchable for? Thanks
djm968 Posted October 19, 2023 Posted October 19, 2023 You might find this useful. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/add-users/remove-former-employee?view=o365-worldwide
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now