Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Before I delve down this rabbit-hole... does anyone know of any way to bulk download resources under the Classwork tab in Google Classrooms in bulk? Or even better, move all of this directly into Teams/Sharepoint?
Posted

Yeah, the upload doesn't worry me... but I absolutely cannot find a way to get the files from Classrooms in a decent format. Files are structured in classrooms using topics but I cannot find any way to export these in any kind of structured way. I was even hoping to be able to download the files and an associated XML file that showed this information (so I could script a solution) but I am starting to think it is impossible!

 

Has anyone migrated from Classroom to Teams? If so how have you achieved this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...