Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Around March next year I'm planning to move up to the East Midlands (I'll've been in my current job for a year then, and won't feel guilty as I won't be leaving them floundering in the middle of a huge project). I was wondering if anyone knew of jobs that might be going up there around that time. I'm preferably looking for a network manager role, same as I've got here, but anything reasonably paid would do for me quite happily.

 

Thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...