Michael Posted December 13, 2023 Posted December 13, 2023 I'm not sure how that's possible, as the URL's down, unless they're using a private URL? It also makes me wonder what happened with the October Census? I was under the impression Advanced Learning schools had both Progresso and Facility stats combined. I'm also supporting a school making the migration from Facility > Bromcom come early 2024 in Birmingham. I've done this before and it went very smooth.
Ditto Posted December 13, 2023 Posted December 13, 2023 I'm not sure how that's possible, as the URL's down, unless they're using a private URL? It also makes me wonder what happened with the October Census? I was under the impression Advanced Learning schools had both Progresso and Facility stats combined. I'm also supporting a school making the migration from Facility > Bromcom come early 2024 in Birmingham. I've done this before and it went very smooth. I do recall both Advanced and Progresso being combined, but I thought that got resolved at some point. Pinging @bringmoredata in case he's around and can advise.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now