COday08 Posted November 9, 2022 Posted November 9, 2022 Hello All, I'm trying to provision a windows 10 laptop however once i put the USB in I get the error message "Provisioning failure. Installation of a provisioning package failed. Please work with the package author to diagnose the problem. Reported error code: 0x8007000d" I have tried on multiple different machines, and it works fine so I don't understand what is different about that specific machine
mavhc Posted November 9, 2022 Posted November 9, 2022 Is the computer already registered in InTune in a way that's different to the others?
IT_JB Posted November 9, 2022 Posted November 9, 2022 I've had this before if the machine is running win 10/11 Home and I've not realised before trying to use the provisioning package on it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now