ryanplym Posted November 8, 2022 Posted November 8, 2022 Hi We have a teacher who insists on getting students to edit Word documents within Teams. We have Stone PCs with Windows 11 and Office 365. Every time they open a word document and attempt to edit a file, the Teams application will flicker when typing or moving the mouse. I have tried disabling hardware acceleration but still no luck. All other applications within teams works fine such as Excel and PowerPoint. I have reinstalled Windows and Office and attempted a online search for the issue. I have tried the application on my own machine (not Stone) and it works fine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Kindest Regards Ryan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now