DSAGEY Posted November 7, 2022 Posted November 7, 2022 Hi, I have noticed on the children's logins when they click on Start - All Apps the only ones that appear are the pre-installed apps. Is there a way that I can get all programs installed on the machine to appear and remove the pre-installed? I've also noticed they can't use the search button to search for a program either, but that's been an issue since Windows 7. I'm not sure whether it's got something to do with Ergo Free2Teach software that provides the permissions. I can't even ask Ergo as the software is discontinued. Thank you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now