ICTDirect_Dave Posted September 13, 2022 Posted September 13, 2022 Good morning wonderful Edugeekers! I hope that the chaos of the first week back is largely behind you and thing have settled somewhat? I wanted to share with you the news that we're now able to offer flexible leasing options on all ICT Direct orders over £5,000. We know that a lease isn't for everyone. But in these times when everything seems to be getting more expensive from one day to the next, we felt it was an option some schools might find helpful. Take a look at our recent mailshot to find out a little more: https://mailchi.mp/ict-direct/finance-facilities And of course, should you need help or a quote, give me a call and I'll sort things out for you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now