robjduk Posted September 6, 2022 Posted September 6, 2022 Morning all, New term and I've hit a crippling problem already. Rolled out Windows 11 this summer and everything seems fine until Photoshop or PTC software needs to be opened. The student clicks on it and then nothing (not even an error message or an event log entry that I can see). Running as an administrator works though. I've configured applocker and granted students full permission to even the program files folder but it still will not run. Also added exclusions in the anti virus but nothing and I'm getting to a loss at how to sort this out. For Photoshop, the other Adobe packages work (InDesign, premier pro) but just not the one everyone needs. Again it just doesn't start. Mad really. While I sit here and ponder further, does anyone have any ideas? I'm currently looking through my Win 10 GPO to spot any differences but struggling. Any pointers or thoughts would be helpful. All worked in Windows 10 with no problem and moving back isn't out the question.
robjduk Posted September 6, 2022 Author Posted September 6, 2022 Fixed. Turns out I'd disabled "allow command prompt to run scripts" in my Windows 11 user setup.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now