Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to use PowerShell to grab information about the config and scanning for Rapid7. When I did this for Tenable I used the following structure so I could grab information and export in into csv so I could easily review it.

 

$AccessKey = "AccessKey"$SecretKey = "SecretKey"

$headers = @{'x-apikey'= "accesskey=$AccessKey;secretkey=$SecretKey"}

$URI = 'WebsiteURL'

$result = Invoke-RestMethod -Method GET -URI $URI -Headers $headers

 

I want to use the same method for Rapi7 but I am not sure if this is possible or if I need to change the structure. In Tenable when you generate API key I get access and Secret keys. When I looked at Rapid7 it just gives me 1 API key. Is it possible to connect via PowerShell to Rapid7 so I can grab info. When I tried I got error 500.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...