elsiegee40 Posted August 3, 2022 Posted August 3, 2022 (edited) We have 2 Category A tickets for Commonwealth Games Athletics we can’t use for the session on Friday starting at 10.30am Tickets include free public transport in the Network West Midlands trains area, buses, shuttle buses, etc They’re transferrable electronically. These are available free of charge. Donation to a charity of my/your choice suggested. These are only available to EduGeeks who joined the forum before today. Please message me if you want them. Edited August 3, 2022 by elsiegee40 4
LeMarchand Posted August 3, 2022 Posted August 3, 2022 I haven't forgotten to PM (not my thing) - thanks for posting the generous offer though.
LeMarchand Posted August 4, 2022 Posted August 4, 2022 When I checked Feedly this morning, I briefly thought that Mr Gee was going to have to break out his "particular set of skills".
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now