Guest monkeyx Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 One of my summer projects this year is to get Moodle up and running. From the technical side things are progressing fairly well. I have it installed onto a test server and have integrated logons via ldap working. I am also experimenting with setting up courses and adding extra modules I have also got buy in from the SLT and several departments to use Moodle. I am hoping to find some schools/colleges in the NE that have been using moodle for a little while that would not mind me coming to visit and see what modules you are using, how the staff/students find using moodle etc. I am very interested to see how Moodle has implemented into teaching and learning, as much as the technical apsects of using moodle. So if anyone would be kind enough to let me come and see how you are using moodle I would be very grateful. Perhaps you could PM me details.
webman Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 We're in the same boat. But the only other school I know of is Egglescliffe.
GrumbleDook Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 Dagza is likely to be your man. The other option is to ask a similar question on moodle.org/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now