RabbieBurns Posted June 26, 2008 Posted June 26, 2008 Anyone ordered from them before? I ordered a case on Sunday and the order progress still just says "waiting". I recieved a confirmation email but have heard nothing since. Theyve not responded to any emails and their phone number is constantly engaged.
RabbieBurns Posted July 1, 2008 Author Posted July 1, 2008 OK, it finally arrived today after me finally getting through on the phone yesterday.
Scotmk Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 Yes, loads of times, about a 3 minute drive from my house. Also a friend of mine, I used to work for him too, years ago. Nice chap, honest and reliable.
RabbieBurns Posted July 1, 2008 Author Posted July 1, 2008 Well, the lassie I spoke to on the phone was nice and helpful, but I'd spent a week trying to get through on the phone, albiet one call a day, and sent 6 emails both direct and through the site, with not a reply from any. But once I got through she was really nice and once we sorted the problem, she shipped it straight away and it was here this morning
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now