SimpleSi Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 When I go to open a post in the forums - it is very slow to open - takes about 20secs. Tried another computer/browser - same issue. Other sections of edugeek are fine - other sites fine - just opening a post is nearly beyond my attention span regards Simon
SimpleSi Posted June 24, 2008 Author Posted June 24, 2008 Please close this thread - it is down to my proxy settings - I'd changed to allow all 10.* addresses not to go via proxy (I'd setup a net monitoring setup across my schools) and that was causing the issue. regards Simon
ZeroHour Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 Closed, btw you can close posts yourself by editing the original post and changing the prefix. Cheers 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now