Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Morning all!

 

I've got a significant number of fresh PC stock coming in soon. The majority of it we've planned for, but there's a few machines that I'm not sure about.

 

There's 47 x HP 705 G3 with AMD A10-8770 R7 APUs

 

Before I tell the other brands in the company to sell them on, would anyone be interested?

 

Specced as follows:

 

AMD A10-8770 APU (3.5GHz Quad Core CPU and 6 core Radeon R7 Graphics)

8GB DDR4

256GB SSD

2 Year Warranty

 

£150 each.

 

Any takers? :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...