Guest Guest Posted January 26, 2022 Posted January 26, 2022 Hi, I know this has been mentioned a lot on the forum but last night I had deployed signatures from a power shell script I had found on the forum which generates the signature etc. Anyways for people working from home and aren’t logging into the network remotely, how would I deploy signatures to their outlook.office365.com mailbox in the browser not in outlook? Thanks [emoji4]
MicrodigitUK Posted January 27, 2022 Posted January 27, 2022 All sorted now [emoji3] How did you sort it?
Guest Guest Posted January 27, 2022 Posted January 27, 2022 How did you sort it? I found a script that writes it to o365. Not tested yet though.
MicrodigitUK Posted January 29, 2022 Posted January 29, 2022 I found a script that writes it to o365. Not tested yet though. Intrsting I’m looking to do something very similar in the near future do you have a link to the script or are you able to post a snippet?
Guest Guest Posted January 29, 2022 Posted January 29, 2022 Yeah sure, once I’ve got it working I can send you the script. I don’t have any website information as It was sent from a friend but PM me and I’ll send you download link.
smithson83 Posted January 29, 2022 Posted January 29, 2022 Pm'd, if you'd be willing to send to me also. Sounds like just what I'm looking for.
Guest Guest Posted January 29, 2022 Posted January 29, 2022 Pm'd, if you'd be willing to send to me also. Sounds like just what I'm looking for. Sent you the download link on pm
titch Posted January 29, 2022 Posted January 29, 2022 Sent you the download link on pm Any chance of a look as well? Thanks
Guest Guest Posted January 30, 2022 Posted January 30, 2022 Any chance of a look as well? Thanks Sent you a pm with download link
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now