AGWHS Posted January 21, 2022 Posted January 21, 2022 Hi All, I'm hoping this is the best place to post this. I've been looking for a way in Group Policy Management to disable the 'Pin' option when right-clicking a tab in Chrome. I have the ADMX file downloaded and running other Chrome restrictions, but for the life of me I can't find one for this. Is anyone aware of such a thing existing, and if so where is it? If not, can you think of another way to achieve the same result? For a little context, there are Students who are pinning tabs for games / other non-work related sites, and Teachers often miss them when monitoring because it's harder to see.
mcolbourn Posted January 21, 2022 Posted January 21, 2022 I have had a look both through Windows Group policy and also via Workspace "User & Browser settings" and cannot find anyway to disable this that I can see. Anyone else spot something I have missed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now