Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

TLDR: It's a bit of a dog!

 

 

With Intel having it's new cards delayed slightly I think AMD may have got a bit cash-grabby with their new low end card.

Posted

There was one article I read that suggested they’d gimped it to make it less attractive to currency miners and to improve the availability of the card a little.

 

Even a crap card is better than no card, I guess.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...