JRA Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 Morning all, Just gotten back into education and MY WORD it seems like AGES ago I did this. We have a Smoothie appliance on site and I cannot for the life of me remember how to back up Smoothwall. I do recall it involving shoving a USB stick in the back but that is a very hazy memory. Are there better ways nowadays? Thanks folks!
DGardiner Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 Morning all, Just gotten back into education and MY WORD it seems like AGES ago I did this. We have a Smoothie appliance on site and I cannot for the life of me remember how to back up Smoothwall. I do recall it involving shoving a USB stick in the back but that is a very hazy memory. Are there better ways nowadays? Thanks folks! login, system > archives and pull the latest full 1
tom_newton Posted January 14, 2022 Posted January 14, 2022 You should also get a config backup every sunday to our cloud service - we keep 2 weeks' worth. 1
JRA Posted January 14, 2022 Author Posted January 14, 2022 You should also get a config backup every sunday to our cloud service - we keep 2 weeks' worth. May just do that Tom thanks. What command runs specifically on the Smoothie box to generate the tar file?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now