Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Sorry - I had a problem afte upgrading my JCE editor on an egJP1.5.2 isntall and then cured it very shortly after posting so I removed the text - next time I'll leave it and just add a note.

 

BTW would it be possible to have a copy of the extra JCE plugins (media and file manager) as I think I need to re-install them after upgrading the JCE editor.

 

regards

 

Simon

Edited by SimpleSi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...