RabbieBurns Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 I have a crosstab query in a MS Access database that I want to export to excel. Ive got a vbs to print reports from the database, I was just wondering if there was any way of scripting the exporting the results of a query from a vbs?
SYNACK Posted June 20, 2008 Posted June 20, 2008 You could run the query on the database and chuck the results into excel easy enough: Connect to the database, run the query and read out your data into a VBS controlled Excel window: Grab the information: How To Call a Parameterized Query to an Access Database with ADO Output to excel: Automate Excel In Vbscript 1
RabbieBurns Posted June 24, 2008 Author Posted June 24, 2008 cheers for the reply. I will check out the links, but I know 0 vbscript so will probably be back soon for some help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now