JRA Posted November 23, 2021 Posted November 23, 2021 Hi all - I think this is do-able, but never tried, so before even trying thought I'd ask! Got a flat network here, and yes I would LOVE to sort VLANs out but that's a mission for another day. Right now I need to connect two switches together, and wondered if it's possible to join two ports in an LACP group on both switches, and will that "work" as effectively a 2gb link even though no VLANs here? I'm sure it will, but not so sure that I'm gonna assume before asking. Thanks to anyone passing who can steer me right.
Aprice Posted November 23, 2021 Posted November 23, 2021 Yes, should be possible. Which switch vendor are you using? 1
JRA Posted November 23, 2021 Author Posted November 23, 2021 Yes, should be possible. Which switch vendor are you using? HP to Draytek in this case, HP both ends if my order comes in before Friday! Thanks much.
Norphy Posted November 23, 2021 Posted November 23, 2021 As long as both switches support LACP LAGs, then yes it’ll be fine. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now